Entrepreneurs are consistent noise makers. Did I just say that? Oh yes I did. In the business world today, if you don’t know how to present your brand to your clients, no matter how good you are or your product, you’re already on your way out of light. As the popular saying goes, “if you don’t blow your trumpet, nobody will.” This is applicable to you as an individual; if you don’t project yourself, nobody will. Your talent, innovation and skill will add no value without getting out to the right audience who needs your value.
Sometimes, we wonder why certain brands/individuals keep making waves everywhere. The truth is not far fetch from the impression they successfully created about themselves that keeps echoing in every nook and cranny of the society. What kind of image do you create with your skill, talent, innovation and idea in the mind of your target audience? Do you cloud the mind of your audience with confusion rather than convincing them?
If you’re observant enough, you will understand that every successful entrepreneur began with first, the motive and mindset of creating value and utility. Then went out of their comfort zone to noise out who they are and what they do. Interestingly, this noise differs in all ramification from the usual razzmatazz. It is an unsual noise with a positive impression.
The Entrepreneur’s NOISE does but not limited to five of the following things in the business world;
1. Engages & Connect: This is about more than just attention. This is prolonged focus leading to action. It means that your audience are truly benefiting from your output and their life has been enhanced in some way and they want more.
2. Creates value: Value is what keeps your customers loyal to your brand. Great value build trust. You have to keep growing value to be sustainable.
3. Builds brand: This is your unique identity; how your are being perceived by your targeted audience. It goes a long way to signify your value.
4. Brings solution: Identifying a problem and offering a solution through products/services are the goals of every great establishement. You must know this and key into it.
5. Optimizes income: This is the reward of leveraging on the above four factors.
To entrepreneurs, noise making is a life style and great content makes the loudest noise. I say to you, If you’re an entrepreneur or whosoever you are and you aren’t making a NOISE, get off your mediocre zone, strike the chord and project yourself/brand.